Wabash Sheet & Post
Our sheet and post dry vans deliver quality and value day in and day out. These models are available with plywood or plastic interior liners, and a number of logistics options to provide versatility for a wide range of freight hauls.
ID/Aux Stop Light System The new ID/Stop Light System integrates auxiliary brake light indicator functionality with the upper rear ID lights – providing better visibility of trailer braking.
DuraPlate Doors with the TrustLock Plus System Lightweight and extremely durable, DuraPlate composite swing doors resist corrosion and impact damage to lower your maintenance costs. Swing doors come standard with our proprietary TrustLock Plus® System. DuraPlate overhead door designs are also available.
Plywood or High-Impact Plastic Interior Liners .050” smooth aluminum sidewall, 24” or 16” post centers with additional 12” post centers in high stress areas, corrugated steel scuff. Standard plywood liner. High-impact plastic interior liner available for added damage resistance.
Stainless Steel Lower Nose Rail Heavy-duty, stainless steel lower nose rail with approach angle resists damage and corrosion in this high-impact area.
High-Strength Floor System Rated at 20,000 lb., our full 1-3/8” oak floor system with bolted crossmember connections provides superior floor strength to support high-cycle loading/unloading and extends floor life.
- Dimensions: 53' x 102-3/8 x 13'6"
- Front interior height: 110-1/4"
- Rear interior height: 111-1/4"
- Interior width sidewall to sidewall: 98-7/8"
- GVWR: 68,000 lb. / 30,845 kg
- GAWR: 20,000 lb. / 9,072 kg
- Nose/Coupler: 4" coupler
- 3/16" x 50K approach plate with .290" x 50K grid plate
- Kingpin with zinc anodes corrosion protection
- One-piece extruded aluminum header
- 5" radius corner post constructed with .125" heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- 6-post nose with structural corner posts, hat channels mounted with four 5/16" steel bolts and 1/4" rivet connections around perimeter
- Heavy-duty, 3/16" stainless steel lower nose rail
- .050" pre-painted smooth aluminum sidewall
- 5" x 1-1/4" x 18-gauge steel hat post with 1/4" thick plywood liner
- 18-gauge x 80K scuff liner fastened to sidewalls on 24" centers with additional 12" centers in high stress areas
- 20,000-lb. dynamic load rating
- Full, 1-3/8" thick laminated oak floorboards installed with three screws per board, per crossmember
- 4" steel or aluminum crossmembers on 12" centers in bay, steel crossmembers over sub frame and landing gear, 8" centers in rear 2'
- Steel bolted crossmember attachment
- .040" aluminum roof sheet wrapped over top rail edge
- 18-gauge steel anti-snag roof bows mounted on 24" centers
- Carbon steel with ultra high-zinc epoxy primer and polyester power-coated for corrosion resistance. Galvanized and stainless steel options available.
- Carbon steel rear impact guard with outboard vertical bumper legs meets U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada requirements
- 5/16" steel base plate in rear sill with 1/2" post protection
- Eyebrow and vertical light protection
- 3-1/2" rear header with integral gutter
- DuraPlate composite swing doors with aluminum 4-hole hinge / five hinges per door
- TrustLock Plus® System comprised of a lower sill design and a lock rod with integral door holdback, 1 per door
- SAF UltraLite™ mechanical suspension or Hendrickson VANTRAAX®HKANT 40 air suspension with Hendrickson QUIK-DRAW®
- Meritor® Axle with parallel "P" spindle wheel ends
- Meritor MA212 long-life brake linings
- Haldex Gold Seal® brake chamber with S-ABA slack adjuster
- Maxion Wheels 5HH white powder-coated lightweight steel wheels
- Intercostal crossmember bracing and JOST landing gear
- All LED lights
- Wabash National 3.0 sealed harness system
- DuraPlate® AeroSkirt® other brands of trailer side skirts
- DuraPlate nose liner
- Floor packages available in laminated oak, aluminum, composite and combination kits
- Floor systems available from 20,000 lb. to 24,000 lb.
- Heater and insulation packages
- ID/AUX Stoplight System
- Leaf spring and air suspensions
- Lightweight options to reduce weight and/or increase payload
- Multiple axle configurations
- Plywood and plastic liners
- Scuff liners available in wood, steel, aluminum and plastic in various heights
- EPA SmartWay® certification
- Tire inflation systems
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- Vertical and horizontal interior logistics
- Wide-base tires