Wabash Duraplate Pups
DuraPlate® pup or doubles trailers are specifically designed to reduce your equipment’s total cost of ownership in demanding less-than-truckload applications. These trailers provide superior damage resistance and high strength for load securement and optional decking systems. DuraPlate pup trailers deliver exceptional value for your operation.
ID/Aux Stop Light System The new ID/Stop Light System integrates auxiliary brake light indicator functionality with the upper rear ID lights – providing better visibility of trailer braking.
Damage-Resistant Roof System Anti-snag roof bow design deflects impact to minimize damage. Roof bows are constructed of 18-gauge x 80K galvanized steel to increase strength without adding weight.
Load Securement / Logistics 14-gauge, 80,000 psi galvanized steel logistic seams are available on 16” or 24” centers with logistic seams rated at 1,800 lb.
DuraPlate® Composite Plate Sidewalls DuraPlate panels are constructed of a high-density polyethylene core bonded between two high-strength steel skins to provide unmatched damage resistance and maximum interior width. DuraPlate sidewall panels are made in the U.S.A. and backed by a 10-year warranty.*
High-Strength Floor System Rated at 16,000 lb., the full 1-1/4” oak floor system with bolted crossmember connections provides superior floor strength to support high-cycle loading/unloading and extends floor life.
- Dimensions: 28' x 102-3/8 x 13'6"
- Front interior height: 110-1/4"
- Rear interior height: 111-1/4"
- Interior width sidewall to sidewall: 101-1/2"
- GVWR: 40,000 lb. / 18,144 kg
- GAWR: 20,000 lb. / 9,072 kg
- 4" coupler
- 3/16" x 50K approach plate with .290" x 50K grid plate
- Kingpin with zinc anodes corrosion protection
- One-piece extruded aluminum header
- 5" radius corner post constructed with .125" heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- 6-post nose with structural corner posts, hat channels mounted with four 5/16" steel bolts and 1/4" rivet connections around perimeter
- Heavy-duty, 3/16" stainless steel lower nose rail
- DuraPlate composite panels with a limited 10-year warranty*
- Flat seam design allows top rail connection to the outside panel
- Recessed logistic seam on 50" vertical centers rated at 1,880 lb. working load
- Integral A-slots punched on 4 ½" centers
- DuraPlate panels made in the U.S.A
- 16,000-lb. dynamic load rating
- Full, 1 1/4" thick laminated oak floorboard installed with three screws per board, per crossmember
- 4" steel or aluminum crossmembers on 12" centers in bay, steel crossmembers over sub frame and landing gear, 8" centers in rear 2'
- Steel base rail bolt connections
- .040" aluminum roof sheet wrapped over top rail edge
- 18-gauge steel anti-snag roof bows mounted on 24" centers
- Carbon steel with ultra high-zinc epoxy primer and polyester power-coated for corrosion resistance. Galvanized and stainless steel options available.
- Carbon steel rear impact guard with outboard vertical bumper legs meets U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada requirements
- 5/16" steel base plate in rear sill with 1/2" post protection
- Eyebrow and vertical light protection
- 7-1/2" rear header with integral gutter
- Todco® 3/4" overhead door with structural polymer overlay (SPO), maximum-security lock, rubber side and bottom seal with pull strap
- Holland PH-210, ridged type with air operated plunger
- Eye height set at 34", inset 1" and single safety chain loop
- SAF UltraLite™ mechanical suspension or Hendrickson VANTRAAX®HKANT 40 air suspension with Hendrickson QUIK-DRAW®
- Meritor® Axle with parallel "P" spindle wheel ends
- Meritor MA212 long-life brake linings
- Haldex Gold Seal® brake chamber with S-ABA slack adjuster
- Maxion Wheels 5HH white powder-coated lightweight steel wheels
- Intercostal crossmember bracing and JOST landing gear
- All LED lights
- Wabash National 3.0 sealed harness system
- Captive beam system
- Door track protectors
- DuraPlate® AeroSkirt® and other brands of trailer side skirts
- DuraPlate nose
- DuraPlate nose liner
- Floor packages available in laminated oak, aluminum, composite, and combination kits
- ID/AUX Stoplight System
- Leaf spring and air suspensions
- Lightweight options to reduce weight and/or increase payload
- Scuff liners available in wood, steel, aluminum and plastic in various heights
- EPA SmartWay® certification
- Tire inflation systems
- Tire pressure monitoring systems
- Vertical and horizontal interior logistics
- Wide base tires